I’m pretty excited to write about my essential oil favorites because I think it’s the first step in a series of posts I’ll look forward to every time they come around. In fact, I fully anticipate that this will be incredibly easy to write about. How could it not be when I love these products so dang much?! So let’s jump right into the good stuff, shall we?
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will make a commission if you click through and make a purchase. These links keep this blog up and running, so thanks!
The subhead says it all – these oils are my ride or dies. I may not use them every single day but I couldn’t imagine being without them. They’re my oily safety blankets.
- My Lavender & Tea Tree Rollerball – Oh my gosh this roller can be used in literally any situation. One of my favorites is on my underarms but I could go on for hours about all the ways I use this magical blend.
- My DiGize Roller – I never want to be without this roller. It’s come through for me in so many moments of stomach discomfort.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce – I think this essential oil is my lifetime favorite. It smells so so good and I diffuse it every single night.
- Grapefruit – This essential oil is the secret ingredient to making any glass of water super powered (and extra tasty!)
- Purification – I have two cats and just as many litter boxes. This essential oil is a must for freshening up this small apartment of mine.
- Thieves Hand Purifier – I need to have this little bottle on me at all times because its the perfect deodorant in a pinch. Homegirl needs her backup armpit smell good products. [link]
- Tranquil Roll On – This relaxing blend is my go to before bedtime. I’ll take all the help I can get in order to calm my racing mind as I lay down to sleep. [link]
These oils are the perfect addition to my beauty routine. I use them every single day and pair them with my favorite skincare, makeup and personal products to give them super powers.
- Cedarwood & Rosemary – This dynamic duo is perfect in my shampoo to give it the natural boost it does to support my scalp through this dry winter.
- Frankincense – This essential oil is a no brainer for skincare and I enthusiastically add it to my daily moisturizer.
- Jojoba Oil – Speaking of moisturizer, this carrier oil is the perfect match for my oily skin. Not to mention it provides the perfect base for oils like Frankincense, Tea Tree and Geranium to treat and condition my skin. [link]
- Tea Tree – This essential oil is the perfect choice for spot treatment on the fly (or in my pits when I’m feeling a little stinky).
- Lavender – My sensitive skin is feeling a little victimized by the dry winter air so I’ve been adding a drop or two of Lavender to my daily Witch Hazel toner application to help sooth it.
Winter is the one time of year where wellness becomes extra important. So bust out the hot tea and thieves everything! Not to mention all the other oils that support my body systems and keep me lively.
- Progessence Plus Serum – I cannot be without this blend. It provides the perfect amount of hormone support and softens the blow of my monthly visitor. Last month I was inconsistent with it’s use and I vow never to do it again. [link]
- SleepEssence – This supplement has become the perfect understudy to Tranquil as I deal with these sleep schedule issues. The dosage of melatonin in them is just enough to help me sleep when my mind won’t turn off. [link]
- Cool Azul – This OTC pain cream was a miracle product during the week I tweaked my back and was in constant pain. [link]
Be sure to check out this safety with essential oils post full of valuable info about using oils safely! If you want to learn more about my favorite brand of essential oil and why I use them, read this post.
*Information on this page has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. I am not taking the place of your licensed medical professional, and cannot take responsibility for your health. I encourage you to do your research on essential oils before using them for yourself and your loved ones. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
Let me guess, you’re a essential oil lover like me?
You’re in good company around here! Why not stay a while and read about some more? Here are some of my personal favorites: